CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

God and Satan One-on-One

Pray, My child. Ask and you shall receive.
No, you won't, said Satan, for God deceives.

Children, be patient and serve only Me.
But if you serve God you are slave, not free.

For you I created the moon, the stars, the lakes.
Yes, but look what total devotion to God takes.

When you're in trouble, I'm always by your side.
No, Satan replied, that is when your precious God
always hides.

Every prayer of yours I always answer.
Ha, mocked Satan, and where is the cure for cancer?

I am Alpha and Omega, most powerful and high.
Then why do Your children serve ME until they die?

The tides roll in and out at My command.
And I suppose You want them to believe You made
every single grain of sand?

I love them with a love that shaped the universe.
Then why do they concentrate on my kingdom and believe
their circumstances could be no worse?

I hold on wanting none to perish eternally with you.
I will use every trick at my disposal to assure they never
know You.

Satan, there's one thing you've forgotten.
Come on, God, there's nothing that can save Your precious
man from his sin.

Step forth, My Son, and show Satan Your hands and feet.
Satan looked and suddenly he could feel Hell's fiery heat.

Jesus looked into Satan's eyes and said, "The ones who love
Me will know it was for them to the cross I went."
But Satan never replied - he was only deathly silent.

Donna Whatley

No comments:

Post a Comment