CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our Baby Turns 1!

We can't believe that Bodhi has just had his first birthday. We've had him about 10 months. We were on the way to the lake one day and I saw a sign out front of a cute little country store that said "Blue rat terrier puppies for sale." Rob had always said he wanted a dog and he wanted to get another rat terrier. Bodhi was the last puppy remaining and we wrote the check for $100 to Barbara Duck and drove away with our new baby. He was so good! He never whined or cried or barked. He just made himself at home with us from the very first moment and we love him so much! Rob found these great birthday hats at the Dollar Tree. Bodhi looks thrilled to wear one, doesn't he? :-)


Rob had to "assist" Bodhi in keeping his hat on.


He was alittle sleepy when we had his party that night.

We got a Papa Johns pizza for the Alabama-Penn State game and Bodhi's birthday party.


What a great game! We really enjoyed watching it and we were so glad it was on tv and not pay-per-view.
This shows how much I love my baby that I would wear this hat for his party!!!



Rob asked me to smile for the camera :-) This was the best I could do wearing this hat.




Rob found Bodhi these balls at the Dollar Tree and he loves them!

This pillow came from Harry Barker. I hope Bodhi likes it. So far he hasn't taken to it.

Bodhi was alittle scared to come out for his own party. I think it was just too much for him!

This also came from Harry Barker and it was a bathrobe for doggies on sale for $5 and I could not pass it up!

Bodhi would come out of the bedroom and then run back to where he felt safe.

This present for the little one came from Harry Barker. We didn't have anything to keep his treats in and I wanted something that looked nice and we could keep out on the counter. Plus, it matched our kitchen colors!


Bodhi ventures out again :-).

This was our best present for Bodhi. It was new plush bed from Frontgate, my absolute favorite catalog seller.

Bodhi checking out his new bed and his monogrammed matching bone pillow. Too cute!
Bodhi liked the $1 balls from the Dollar Tree the best! Go figure!

Bodhi was not too happy with his new bathrobe :-) but he did keep it own begrudgingly.

I think Bodhi was in alittle shock at this point. It was his first party, after all.

Bodhi looking at Rob with the face that said, "Hey, can you help me out here and get me out of this bathrobe? It's cramping my style."

I think Bodhi enjoyed his first birthday party, but nowhere near as much as we did!!! Happy birthday, little baby Bodhi!

1 comment:

  1. what a spoiled little guy! he is adorable. i love the treats glass tin :)

    ReplyDelete