CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Christmas...Part II

It was great to spend Christmas Day at my sister's.  I love to see the kids open their presents.  Here Alex is opening the gift Rob and I gave him.  

Alex liked the gift!


Abby tearing into one of the gifts Rob and I gave her. 

Alex is such a good brother - he helped her out.  





Abby and Alex go so much for Christmas.  They were very blessed with toys. 

Some of Alex's Christmas gifts.  Santa Claus was good to him! :-)


Apparently the Baby Alive baby dolls were one of the big things this year and Abby had to have one...or a few :-)


Abby...frustrated because there wasn't enough room in the house to ride free and fast on her new Barbie Jeep.  





This is the main gift Rob and I got Abby.  

This nerf gun Alex got nearly drove me crazy.  My sister is a good woman to handle this. 

Abby and Dave's Mom Betty, "MawMaw"

Abby and Dave's Dad Sammy, "GrandPapa"

Alex and his grandfather

Alex and his grandmother

Alex and Mama

I love Alex's expression in this picture!


It's been a long day, hasn't it, Abigail?


Oh no, it's an invasion of Baby Alive. 



You go, Evil Kineval.  

No comments:

Post a Comment