CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Frontgate...Is There a Better Catalog Out There? No Way!


I just love Frontgate! If I had unlimited money I would buy many many things from them but their items are just too expensive. But the month of August 2010 they were having a good deal. All orders were free shipping plus 15% off. Plus, the bed I wanted to get for my baby for his birthday was on sale, too! This month only they also were throwing in the bone shaped pillow with the pet's name monogrammed on it for free if you bought the pet bed (normally $20). I just felt it was meant to be! So I got the mat I had wanted to get forever and it was regular $79.99 on sale for $49 plus the 15% off and free shipping. Another meant to be :-)
I hope Bodhi likes his birthday present! He will be one soon! I can't believe we've had him almost a year. The time has flown by. He is so much fun and brings Rob and I so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment