CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Three's a Charm


Abby turned three on July 12, 2010. Wow, where has the time gone? She asked for a French poodle party and Shannon also found her the most adorable French poodle outfit to wear for her party. Robert didn't get to come because Home Depot was installing our new flooring that day and someone had to stay at the house. It was a great day and Abby really seemed to enjoy her presents :-)

What a beautiful cake from Publix...and it was delicious,too.
Abby loved her cards and presents!!

Alex was such a good big brother. He helped Abby with her gifts and picked the trash up.
Abby decided later into the party that it was time to be a fairy.




You really can't argue with cash as your present...

I just love the little suit that Shannon got Abby for her party. I think she got it at Name Dropper.
This is what Robert and I gave Abby. I got her something for her room. I knew she would get so many toys that it might be nice to get something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment