| Pumpkin carving 2010 version. |
| Rob working intently. He had to get it done before trick or treating time. |
| Bodhi checking out the events... |
| Rob said he decided to go for a simple carving this year. |
| Rob showing me his progress. |
| Rob proudly displaying his carved pumpkin. |
| Bodhi enjoyed leaping around and playing in the backyard while Rob carved the pumpkin. |
| Rob decided to place his pumpkin at the front door. |
| The Farmers' Market downtown had this great display perfect for picture taking. |
| I just love flowers and mums are so beautiful in the fall. |
| Bodhi wasn't too keen on having his picture taken. |
| Bodhi was thrilled as you can tell... |
| I think I must have laughed for an hour when I saw Bodhi in the hat part of this costume. It was too funny! |
| I got this costume from Target. I ordered according to the size chart but it was way too big. I guess it really didn't matter because he didn't keep it on very long, anyway. |
| Bodhi DID NOT like being a banana split for Halloween :-) |
| What a pretty baby! |
| Bodhi wasn't too happy with his Halloween shirt. |
| The candy's ready for the kids! |
| Rob's Jack-o-lantern that he carved himself. |

No comments:
Post a Comment