| We met Bella for the first time Valentine's Day weekend. And what a present of love and joy she has brought to our lives so far. She is soooo loving. She was eight months old when we first met her. She is a cavalier King Charles spaniel. I became familiar with this breed through my sister-in-law, Margie. She has four in her family. They are the most loving, affectionate dogs you have ever met. I love Bodhi so much but he is such an independent little male and he's not too much into receiving or giving affection or being held. I wanted a puppy who was affectionate. She is such a comfort to me, especially after I get chemo. She's just my little buddy and I just love love love her! |
Thanks for stopping by! I've enjoyed getting to "meet" you through blogging! I love the little furballs in your life--they are so cute! Now Following!
ReplyDelete~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage