CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Two Cutest Furbabies Ever :-)

Bella getting her t-shirt on.  She loves her Daddy.  

Aren't they cute?  Bodhi's eyes look green in this photo.  Sometimes they look blue.  

What a cutie pie.  

Bodhi was working hard to get his long johns off. 

Bodhi looking very distinguished.

Bella looking around for something she can get into.

Bodhi keeping an eye on Bella.  He knows she can get into trouble in a minute.  

Bella looks so innocent here.  The key word is LOOKS :-). 

Bodhi and Bella love to play with their Daddy.  I am pretty much chopped liver when Daddy is playing with them.




Bella was so still when I took this.  I couldn't believe it.  

I just love these two babies so much.  They have brought so much fun, joy, laughter and love to our lives.  

2 comments:

  1. sweet babies!!! When Stronbow gets his first Auburn jersey we will definitely need a photo op!

    ReplyDelete