CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Christmas

We had the family Christmas at Patrick and Denise's house.  They had decorated it beautifully.  





The dining room...it was lovely, too.


The dessert table. 


I loved this all red tree Denise had in the entry way.



The new patio they are building out on the deck.  It is awesome!


I love to watch everyone talking and laughing.   I know it's corny but it always reminds me of that scene from the movie "While You Were Sleeping" where Sandra Bullock is at Jack's house at Christmas and they are doing their Christmas.  What a blessing.   I am so thankful.  

I loved how Denise had decorated her chandelier in the kitchen. 

Can you believe this is a Lemon?!  Yes, it's a lemon!








Rob saying hello to Em.  So proud of her and the good grades she is making at Auburn!


Rob chatting with Leah. 

Rob and Kristen.   We love the stories and poems Kristen writes!

Patrick's pose :-)

I had no pictures of these 2 brothers together.  This is a good one!



The newlyweds.   Their first Christmas as man and wife.  They are so cute together.  

Rob and Jessica catching up.  









I love these pictures!  At first I didn't even see Sara.





I love this picture of JJ and Rob.  I told Rob, "We have to take another picture!  I can't see Geri's face!"

Awwwwwww.....



I love this picture of mother and daughter. 


At least we got one picture of us!  I always forget to get in any of the pictures since I'm always taking the pictures. 


The dirty Santa starts.  


Rob wondering what's in the box. 

It's a winner - a cheesemaking kit.  It was no secret the Caldwells brought this one :-)



What a great apron someone brought!  Denise didn't get to keep it long. 











Geri traded for one of the gifts we brought.  She said it would be perfect for her guest bath.  



It was so great to have Tripp home from school for the holidays!

Add caption

This was what I ended up with...a $20 gift certificate from the Panera Bread Company.  Rob and I have not been there in years and should enjoy it.  

Tyler was very happy with his Auburn stuff!






A picture of all the kids before everyone heads home.   A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment