CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rob Makes it the Best Birthday Ever!

My husband came home early on my birthday to surprise me.  He brought this handmade certificate which I loved loved loved.  This year he was so creative and he took time, effort and major work to put this all together for me.  I will never forget it.  He had bought a dozen roses and scattered them all around the house with presents attached to each.  There was a path of rose petals leading me from one present to the next.  It was wonderful and sooooo much fun.  Notice how Robert and Bodhi signed the certificate :-)  Rob also made some great gift certificates for foot rubs, dinner at Olive Garden, etc.  I didn't include pictures of those because they had our full address on them and phone number but they were so creative!  I loved them!

My favorite - corn nuggets.  I had not had any in probably 10 years or more.  

Rob brought my favorite Chinese from Top China - General Tso's chicken.  It was fabulous.


Rob decided we better have some Chinese first.  

Rose petals leading to the next present.

One present in the guest bath.

Opening the present.


















It all ended in the garage. Wow, this was so fun.  Rob did so good.


Reading my card.  It was the best of all.








No comments:

Post a Comment